View : 280 Download: 0
Chemical constituents from the stony coral Alveopora japonica
- Chemical constituents from the stony coral Alveopora japonica
- Youn U.J.; Lee Y.J.; Jeon H.R.; Shin H.J.; Son Y.M.; Nam J.-W.; Han A.-R.; Song J.-I.; Won Y.-J.; Seo E.-K.
- Ewha Authors
- 송준임; 서은경; 원용진; 한아름; 윤의중
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 송준임; 서은경; 원용진; 한아름
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Natural Product Sciences
- Natural Product Sciences vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 1 - 4
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Chemical investigations of the stony coral Alveopora japonica Eguchi (Poritidae) resulted in the isolation of four known compounds (1 - 4). The structures of 1 - 4 were identified as a sterol, ergosta-5,24(28)-dien-3β-ol (1), a mixture of monoacyl glycrols (2), eicosanoic acid and tetracosanoic acid, and two nucleosides, thymine (3) and 2'-deoxythymidine (4), respectively, on the basis of spectroscopic and physicochemical analyses including 1D- and 2D-NMR techniques as well as by comparison of their data with the published values. Compounds 1 - 4 were isolated from this species for the first time. Moreover, these compounds (1 - 4) were found in the genus Alveopora and the family Poritidae for the first time.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.