View : 24 Download: 0
Early diagnostic method of avian influenza virus subtype using ultra real-time PCR
- Early diagnostic method of avian influenza virus subtype using ultra real-time PCR
- Kim S.-T.; Kim Y.K.; Kim J.S.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Korean Journal of Microbiology
- vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 30 - 37
- SCOPUS; KCI
- This ultra real-time PCR (UPCR) based diagnosis system for avian influenza A virus (AIV) subtype was designed. The target primer in this study was derived from H5N1 subtype-specific 133 bp partial gene of hemagglutinin (HA), and was synthesized by using PCR-based gene synthesis on the ground of safety. UPCR was operated by Mini-Opticon Q-PCR Quantitative Thermal Cycler using aptamer-based molecular beacon, total 10 μl of reaction mixture with extraordinarily short time in each steps in PCR. The detection including UPCR and analysis of melting temperature was totally operated within 15 min. The AIV-specific 133 bp PCR product was correctly amplified until 5 molecules of HA gene as minimum of templates. This kind of PCR was drafted as UPCR in this study and it could be used to detect not only AIV subtype, but also other pathogens using UPCR-based diagnosis. © 2011, The Microbiological Society of Korea.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.