View : 14 Download: 0
Melphalan modulates the expression of E7-specific biomarkers in E7-Tg mice
- Melphalan modulates the expression of E7-specific biomarkers in E7-Tg mice
- Kim E.J.; Kim H.; Lee S.; Kang J.W.; Lee D.H.; Choi H.S.; Kim J.M.; Yang Y.; Sheen Y.Y.; Park S.N.; Yoon D.Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Anticancer Research
- vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 2773 - 2783
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- HPV oncoproteins are selectively retained and expressed in HPV infected carcinoma cells. The E7 oncoprotein interacts with the tumour suppressor Rb, and leads to the progression of oncogenesis. In a previous study, E7 biomarkers were identified in E7 Tg mice. In this study, in order to investigate whether a genotoxic carcinogen would modulate carcinogenesis in the E7-Tg mice, an anticancer drug, melphalan, was intraperitoneally injected into E7-Tg mice for eight weeks at two-day intervals and then genes and proteins were analysed using Omics approaches and RT-qPCR. RT-qPCR was performed to confirm whether E7 biomarkers would be modulated by melphalan treatment in E7-Tg mice, revealing that up-regulated E7 markers such as cyclin B1, CD166, and actin α1 were down-regulated, whereas expression of down-regulated E7 markers such as vimentin was restored by melphalan treatment. These results suggest that melphalan inhibits carcinogenesis via modulating E7-specific genes and proteins expressed in the lung tissues of E7 Tg mice.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.