View : 170 Download: 0
Validation and determination of the contents of acetaldehyde and formaldehyde in foods
- Validation and determination of the contents of acetaldehyde and formaldehyde in foods
- Jeong; H.-S.; Chung; H.; Song; S.-H.; Kim; C.-I.; Lee; J.-G.; Y.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Toxicological Research
- vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 273 - 278
- Acetaldehyde (AA); Food products; Formaldehyde (FA); GC-MS; SPME; Validation
- Korean Society of Toxicology
- SCOPUS; KCI
- The aim of this study was to develop an efficient quantitative method for the determination of acetaldehyde (AA) and formaldehyde (FA) contents in solid and liquid food matrices. The determination of those compounds was validated and performed using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry combined by solid phase micro-extraction after derivatization with O-(2,3,4,5,6-pentafluoro-benzyl)-hydroxylamine hydrochloride. Validation was carried out in terms of limit of detection, limit of quantitation, linearity, precision, and recovery. Then their contents were analyzed in various food samples including 15 fruits, 22 milk products, 31 alcohol-free beverages, and 13 alcoholic beverages. The highest contents of AA and FA were determined in a white wine (40,607.02 ng/g) and an instant coffee (1,522.46 ng/g), respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 식품공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.