View : 19 Download: 0
A user customized service provider framework based on machine learning
- A user customized service provider framework based on machine learning
- Kim; S.; Hong; E.; Park; B.; H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks, ICUFN
- vol. 2015-August, pp. 23 - 25
- K-fold cross-validation; location based service; Machine learning; support vector machine
- IEEE Computer Society
- In this paper, we propose a user customized service provider framework based on machine learning. The framework consists of mobile stations, data collector, analysis tools and service applications. As an analysis tool, we deploy machine learning techniques, in particular, support vector machine which generates learning model and precise classifiers. Moreover, K-fold cross-validation is used to achieve better accurate inference from the collected data. Then, we develop a predictor that predicts users' behavior patterns from the information of time connections and APs. This enables to provide adaptive services customized for end-users, e.g., smart phone push notifications services. © 2015 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.