View : 20 Download: 0
Name prefix matching using bloom filter pre-searching
- Name prefix matching using bloom filter pre-searching
- Lim H.; Shim M.; Lee J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ANCS 2015 - 11th 2015 ACM/IEEE Symposium on Architectures for Networking and Communications Systems
- Bloom filter; content centric network; name prefix matching; name prefix trie
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- For the successful realization of content-centric network, it is essential to design an efficient forwarding engine that performs high-speed name lookup. This paper proposes the use of a hashing-based name prefix trie and a Bloom filter. In the proposed approach, an off-chip hash table storing the trie is accessed when the Bloom filter States that the node exists in the trie. In accessing the hash table depending on the result of a Bloom filter, we propose two algorithms that have different search strategies. The first algorithm accesses the hash table for every positive result in a Bloom filter, while the second algorithm firstly attempts to determine the longest matching length using Bloom filter queries. The simulation result shows that the proposed approach can provide the output face of each input name, with a single hash table access on average and with two hash table accesses in the worst-case. © 2015 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.