View : 16 Download: 0
On m-Complex Symmetric Operators
- On m-Complex Symmetric Operators
- Cho, Muneo; Ko, Eungil; Lee, Ji Eun
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- MEDITERRANEAN JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICS
- 1660-5446; 1660-5454
- vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 2025 - 2038
- m-Complex symmetric operator; Decomposable; Single-valued extension property
- SPRINGER BASEL AG
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- In this paper, we study the spectral properties of m-complex symmetric operators. In particular, we prove that if T is m-complex symmetric with conjugation C, then T (n) is also m-complex symmetric with conjugation C for any . Moreover, if T is m-complex symmetric with conjugation C, then T is decomposable if and only if has the property (). As some applications, we give several examples of m-complex symmetric operators with conjugation C.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.