View : 85 Download: 0
MiRseqViewer: Multi-panel visualization of sequence, structure and expression for analysis of microRNA sequencing data
- MiRseqViewer: Multi-panel visualization of sequence, structure and expression for analysis of microRNA sequencing data
- Jang I.; Chang H.; Jun Y.; Park S.; Yang J.O.; Lee B.; Kim W.; Narry Kim V.; Lee S.
- Ewha Authors
- 이상혁; 김완규
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 이상혁; 김완규
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 596 - 598
- Oxford University Press
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Deep sequencing of small RNAs has become a routine process in recent years, but no dedicated viewer is as yet available to explore the sequence features simultaneously along with secondary structure and gene expression of microRNA (miRNA). We present a highly interactive application that visualizes the sequence alignment, secondary structure and normalized read counts in synchronousmultipanel windows. This helps users to easily examine the relationships between the structure of precursor and the sequences and abundance of final products and thereby will facilitate the studies on miRNA biogenesis and regulation. The project manager handles multiple samples of multiple groups. The read alignment is imported in BAM file format. Implemented features comprise sorting, zooming, highlighting, editing, filtering, saving, exporting, etc. Currently, miRseqViewer supports 84 organisms whose annotation is available at miRBase. © 2014 The Author.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.