View : 169 Download: 0
Korean version of the outcome expectations for exercise scale-2: Validation study
- Korean version of the outcome expectations for exercise scale-2: Validation study
- Choi M.; Jung D.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Korean Journal of Adult Nursing
- Korean Journal of Adult Nursing vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 580 - 587
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Purpose: To develop and test the validity and reliability of the Korean version of outcome expectations-2 for exercise. Methods: The Korean version of outcome expectations for exercise-2 was developed through forwardbackward translation techniques. Content, criterion, and construct validity using confirmatory factor analysis and an internal consistency reliability were conducted. Survey data were collected from 200 older adults living in a community. Results: The Korean version of outcome expectations for exercise-2 had factor loadings of the 13 items ranged from .20 to .76, and was validated by confirmatory factor analysis (CFI=.829, NFI=.754, RMSEA= .086). Also there was a reliable internal consistency with a Cronbach's α for the positive domain of outcome expectations for exercise scale-2 of .73. Negative domain, however, reported slightly low Cronbach's α of .63. Conclusion: The findings of this study demonstrated that the Korean version of outcome expectations for exercise-2 had satisfactory validity to measure expectations regarding exercise among older adults in Korea. Negative domain, however, should be retested to verify reliability for the further study. © 2012 Korean Society of Adult Nursing.
- Appears in Collections:
- 간호대학 > 간호학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.