View : 123 Download: 0
An ionic-liquid-functionalized MWNT/Epoxy composite
- An ionic-liquid-functionalized MWNT/Epoxy composite
- Wang Z.; Kim H.; Park C.-L.; Hahn H.T.; Lee S.-G.; Lee K.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 24th Annual Technical Conference of the American Society for Composites 2009 and 1st Joint Canadian-American Technical Conference on Composites
- 24th Annual Technical Conference of the American Society for Composites 2009 and 1st Joint Canadian-American Technical Conference on Composites vol. 1, pp. 301 - 309
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- A nanocomposite with high DC conductivity and enhanced mechanical strength has been fabricated by using ionic-liquid-functionalized carbon nanotubes (IL-CNTs) in an epoxy. Multiwalled carbon nanotubes were functionalized with imidazoleumbased ionic liquid having PF6 + ion and an epoxy end group. The IL-CNTs were covalently bonded to the amine curing agent and cured with an epoxy matrix to complete the processing. With 1.0-wt% CNTs the electrical conductivity was improved to 5.27x10 -4 S/cm, and the tensile strength, to 96.7 MPa from an epoxy strength of 78.9 MPa.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.