View : 66 Download: 67
Vortex-type solutions in ABJM theory
- Vortex-type solutions in ABJM theory
- Kim C.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series vol. 343
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- We review our recent investigations on vortex type-solutions in ABJM theory without and with mass deformation. By imposing suitable supersymmetric conditions, we obtain vortex-type half-BPS equations and also its energy bound. For the undeformed ABJM theory, the resulting half-BPS equation is the same as that in SYM theory. For the mass-deformed ABJM theory, the half-BPS equations for U(2)×U(2) case reduce to the vortex equation in Maxwell-Higgs theory, which supports static regular multi-vortex solutions. In U(N)×U(N) case with N > 2 we obtain the nonabelian vortex equation of Yang-Mills-Higgs theory with a suitable ansatz. We also discuss less supersymmetric cases.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Vortex-type solutions in ABJM theory.pdf(584.05 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.