View : 14 Download: 0
Graphene dispersion and graphene paper from highly exfoliated graphite
- Graphene dispersion and graphene paper from highly exfoliated graphite
- Grayfer E.D.; Makotchenko V.G.; Nazarov A.S.; Danilovich V.S.; Anikin Y.A.; Chubov A.S.; Shpol'vind K.V.; Kim S.-J.; Fedorov V.E.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2011 IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference, NMDC 2011
- Highly exfoliated graphite have been prepared from fluorinated graphite intercalation compounds of various flake sizes and stably dispersed in dimethylformamide. Further, we have processed the colloid into thin films or paper-like materials. The dispersion and films have been characterized by a set of physico-chemical methods including UV/vis, Raman and IR spectroscopies, X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microcopy (SEM) and dynamic and electrophoretic light scattering (DLS/ELS) techniques. The studies have shown that the use of the special type of expanded graphite allowed to reach higher concentrations than with natural graphite or conventional expanded graphites. Graphene plates in colloid have larger lateral sizes reaching several micrometers that is superior comparing to other methods like graphite oxide reduction. © 2011 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.