View : 14 Download: 0
Effect of chromium content on thermoelectric properties of Bi 2Te 3
- Effect of chromium content on thermoelectric properties of Bi 2Te 3
- Han M.-K.; Kim S.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2011 IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference, NMDC 2011
- p-Type Bi 2Te 3-based thermoelectric materials with a nominal composition of Cr xBi 2Te 3 (0 ≤ x ≤ 0.1) have been prepared and characterized by X-ray diffraction. The solubility limit of Cr in Bi 2Te 3 for equilibrium growth of bulk crystals was found to be around 4 at.%. Detailed charge transport datas including electrical conductivity, Seebeck coefficient are presented in order to investigate the effect of Cr on the thermoelectric properties of Bi 2Te 3. © 2011 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.