View : 14 Download: 0
Structural and optical properties of Cu 2ZnSnSe 4 thin-films for photovoltaic applications
- Structural and optical properties of Cu 2ZnSnSe 4 thin-films for photovoltaic applications
- Jeong A.R.; Jo W.; Jo H.J.; Kim D.-H.; Sung S.J.; Kang J.K.; Lee D.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2011 IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference, NMDC 2011
- Cu 2ZnSnSe 4 thin-films are deposited with different sequential processes. The grain size and uniformity of the surfaces were different according to the process despite the final compositions are stoichiometric such as Cu poor and Zn rich measured by energy dispersive x-ray spectroscopy. X-ray diffraction studies reveal that the films have different secondary phases and preferred orientation depending on the process. The optical properties such as transmittance and reflectance indicate different ratio and wavelength. Local electrical properties using Kelvin prove force microscopy and conductive-atomic force microscopy yield the information of local surface potential and electrical transport. © 2011 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.