View : 126 Download: 0
An improved foresighted resource reciprocation strategy for multimedia streaming applications
- An improved foresighted resource reciprocation strategy for multimedia streaming applications
- Gutierrez E.; Park H.; Frossard P.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2010 IEEE International Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing, MMSP2010
- 2010 IEEE International Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing, MMSP2010, pp. 406 - 411
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we present a solution to efficient multimedia streaming applications over P2P networks based on the foresighted resource reciprocation strategy. We study several priority functions that can explicitly consider the timing constraints and the importance of each data segment in terms of multimedia quality, and successfully incorporate them into the foresighted resource reciprocation strategy. This enables peers to enhance their multimedia streaming capability. The simulation results confirm that the proposed approach outperforms existing algorithms such as tit-for-tat in BitTorrent and BiToS solutions. ©2010 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.