View : 25 Download: 0
Activities of the Korean Space Science Society
- Activities of the Korean Space Science Society
- Kim Y.-S.; Yang J.; Kim C.-H.; Sim E.; Sohn Y.-J.; Park J.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 60th International Astronautical Congress 2009, IAC 2009
- The Korean Space Science Society (KSSS) is an organization founded at 1984 in order to promote space science, enlarge the applications, and popularize to the public. There are about 900 members (600 regular members) consisted of university professors, institute researchers, company staffs, teachers and students. KSSS usually holds conferences twice a year, spring and autumn, and produces "Bulletin of The Korean Space Science Society", which has now 18 volumes. It publishes a research journal called "Journal of Astronomy and Space Sciences" four times a year, and volume 26 is being published in this year. In order to lead the society, there are a president, two vice-presidents, a general manager, an academic director, a financing director, and two auditors. Directing committee consisted of 20 members including the above leading persons decides major items. In addition, there are 3 other committees, Editors committee, Outreach committee, and Planning committee. There are two offices, one at Yonsei Observatory in Seoul, the other at KASI (Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute) in Daejeon. In this paper, status and prospects of KSSS are presented and discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.