View : 23 Download: 0
Highly concise synthesis of 3'-"up"-ethynyl-5'-methylbicyclo- [3.1.0]hexyl purine and pyrimidine nucleoside derivatives using rhodium(II) carbenoid cycloaddition and highly diastereoselective Grignard reaction
- Highly concise synthesis of 3'-"up"-ethynyl-5'-methylbicyclo- [3.1.0]hexyl purine and pyrimidine nucleoside derivatives using rhodium(II) carbenoid cycloaddition and highly diastereoselective Grignard reaction
- Yang Z.; Kim K.R.; Park A.-Y.; Lee H.-R.; Kang J.-A.; Kim W.H.; Chun P.; Gong P.; Lee B.; Jeong L.S.; Moon H.R.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Chinese Journal of Chemistry
- vol. 27, no. 12, pp. 2405 - 2412
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Synthesis of north-5'-methylbicyclo[3.1.0]hexyl purine and pyrimidine nucleosides with an ethynyl group at C-3' position has been successfully accomplished by a facile method. Methylbicyclo[3.1.0]hexanone (±)-5 having three contiguous chiral centers was remarkably simply constructed only by four steps containing a carbenoid insertion reaction in the presence of rhodium(II) acetate dimer and CuSO 4, giving a correct relative stereochemistry of the generated three chiral centers. Upon Grignard reaction of (±)-5 with ethynylmagnesium bromide, exclusive diastereoselectivity was observed. Condensation of glycosyl donor (±)-9 with purine nucleobase afforded only the desired N9-alkylated nucleoside, while condensation with pyrimidine, N 3-benzoylated uracil gave the desired N1-alkylated nucleoside (±)-13 with the undesired O 2-alkylated nucleoside (±)-14. Probably, (±)-14 would be formed due to steric hindrance caused upon approaching for N1-alkylation. © 2009 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai, & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.