View : 33 Download: 0
M2-brane perspective on N = 6 super Chern-Simons theory at level k
- M2-brane perspective on N = 6 super Chern-Simons theory at level k
- Ahn C.; Bozhilov P.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of High Energy Physics
- Journal of High Energy Physics vol. 2008, no. 12
- Document Type
- Recently, O. Aharony, O. Bergman, D. L. Jafferis and J. Maldacena (ABJM) proposed three-dimensional super Chern-Simons-matter theory, which at level k is supposed to describe the low energy limit of N M2-branes. For large N and k, but fixed 't Hooft coupling λ = N/k, it is dual to type IIA string theory on AdS 4 × 3. For large N but finite k, it is dual to M theory on AdS 4 × S 7/Z k. In this paper, relying on the second duality, we find exact giant magnon and single spike solutions of membrane configurations on AdS 4 × S 7/Z k by reducing the system to the Neumann-Rosochatius integrable model. We derive the dispersion relations and their finite-size corrections with explicit dependence on the level k. © 2008 SISSA.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.