View : 22 Download: 0
Relation between structure and magnetic property of Ti1-xNi xO2 nano-particles
- Relation between structure and magnetic property of Ti1-xNi xO2 nano-particles
- Minh N.V.; Khang N.C.; Yang I.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2008 8th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, IEEE-NANO
- Ti1-xNixO2 (x =0.00-0.12) nano-particle samples were prepared by sol-gel method. We investigated the effect of Ni doping on the structural and Raman scattering properties of the Ti 1-xNixO2 system. SEM and XRD measurements show that the particle size of the powder is in nano-scale, and that the magnetic Ni impurities substitute for the Ti sites in the anatase TiO2 phase. Raman spectra also clearly support that the Ni atoms go into the Ti-site in TiO2. Some of the samples, which are found to be weakly ferromagnetic, show additional Raman peaks at around 420 and 620 cm -1. Other samples that do not show the additional Raman peaks are superparamagnetic. The ferromagnetic behavior seems to be due to the existence of Ni or Ni oxide clusters in the Ti1-xNixO2 system. © 2008 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.