View : 92 Download: 0
Reactivity of 7-dithiocarboxy-imidazo[2,1-b]thiazoliumbetaine with aliphatic alkylating agents
- Reactivity of 7-dithiocarboxy-imidazo[2,1-b]thiazoliumbetaine with aliphatic alkylating agents
- Song J.W.; Suh M.E.; Yoo K.H.; Park S.W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Archives of Pharmacal Research
- Archives of Pharmacal Research vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 17 - 21
- Pharmaceutical Society of Korea
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- We have reported earlier on the reactivity of 7-dithiocarboxy-3-phenyl-5,6-dihydro imidazo[2,1-b]thiazolium-betaine with several para-substituted phenacyl bromides. In this work reactions of 7-dithiocarboxy-3-phenyl(or methyl)-5,6-dihydro imidazo[2,1-b]thiazolium-betaine with a series of aliphatic alkylating agents of α-halo ketone, γ-halo keto ester and α-halo ester were examined for the similar purpose. In case of α-halo ketone or γ-halo keto ester such as α-chloro acetone or ethyl 4-chloro acetoacetate new biheterocyclic compound was obtained via ring transformation reaction. However, reaction of the betaine with methyl(or ethyl) bromoacetate used as a α-halo ester, gave, instead, S-alkylated quarternary ammonium salt. © 1989 The Pharmaceutical Society of Korea.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.