View : 22 Download: 0
Analysis of the polarization liquid crystal gratings
- Analysis of the polarization liquid crystal gratings
- Choi H.; Wu J.W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Pacific Rim Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics, CLEO - Technical Digest
- A reflection holographic method is introduced to fabricate an electro-optically tunable twisted nematic(TN) liquid crystal(LC) grating. The resulting diffraction grating is in a structure of a reverse TN LC. By theoretical analysis, we were able to identify that the diffraction efficiency is related only with the twisted angle and cell thickness and the polarization modulation described by Stokes parameters in various incident polarized beams.
- 1424411734; 9781424411733
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.