View : 50 Download: 0
The effect of duty drawback on export promotion: The case of Korea
- The effect of duty drawback on export promotion: The case of Korea
- Mah J.S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Asian Economics
- vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 967 - 973
- This paper examines whether or not the duty drawback system has contributed to promoting Korea's exports. The unit root tests show that they can be assumed to be integrated of order one. Banerjee et al.'s [Banerjee, A., Dolado, J. J., & Mestre, R. (May 1998). Error-correction mechanism tests for cointegration in a single-equation framework. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 19(3), 267-283] small sample error correction mechanism (ECM) test shows that there is no evidence of cointegration. The estimation results show that there are strong evidences of the positive effect of export subsidy in terms of duty drawback on export supply. That is, the efficiently managed duty drawback system may contribute to export promotion significantly. © 2007 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 스크랜튼대학 > 국제학부 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.