View : 29 Download: 0
Resource allocation scheme for WiBro system
- Resource allocation scheme for WiBro system
- Yeou H.-J.; Yang J.-Y.; Kim J.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2005 Fifth International Conference on Information, Communications and Signal Processing
- In this paper, we propose a resource allocation scheme for the WiBro (Wireless Broadband Internet which will be commercialized next year in Korea) system employing OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access) and TDD (Time Division Duplex) techniques in order to improve the bandwidth efficiency [1-4]. If the required throughput (in bps) for a user in a cell boundary can not be provided, the system allocate the additional power to the user instead of assigning more subchannels. Thus the problem of bandwidth exhaustion by a specific user at a cell edge can be alleviated. The proposed scheme can achieve better system performance from the fairness and system throughput points of view © 2005 IEEE.
- 0780392833; 9780780392830
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.