View : 210 Download: 0
Addressing substance abuse among TANF recipients: Current issues and approaches
- Addressing substance abuse among TANF recipients: Current issues and approaches
- Schoppelrey S.L.; Martinez M.; Jang S.M.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment
- Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment vol. 12, no. 41308, pp. 111 - 126
- Document Type
- The present article reviews evidence related to the prevalence of substance use disorders among welfare recipients, the relationship of substance use to welfare receipt and identifies several key strategies States are using to address substance use disorders as barriers to employment among TANF recipients. The article identifies promising approaches and develops recommendations for future research and policy related to substance abuse and other barriers to employment. Copyright © by The Haworth Press, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 연구기관 > 수리과학연구소 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.