View : 28 Download: 0
Electrospun collagen and chitosan-PLLA membrane for guided bone regeneration
- Electrospun collagen and chitosan-PLLA membrane for guided bone regeneration
- Baek H.J.; Kim K.H.; Jung J.E.; Lee J.Y.; Ku Y.; Chung C.P.; Lee S.J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Transactions - 7th World Biomaterials Congress
- The fabrication of collagen electrospun chitosan-PLLA membranes for guided bone regeneration (GBR) by electrostatic fiber spinning was studied. Fibrous meshes of collagen eletrospun chitosan PLLA membranes were composed of collagen nanofibers and chitosan microfibers. PLLA membranes between the two nano/micro composite meshes. The results show that the collagen electrospun chitosan-PLLA membranes were beneficial to achieve significant bone augmentation as GBR.
- 1877040193; 9781877040191
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.