View : 21 Download: 0
Biomimetic micro-and nanofibrous scaffold for enhanced cartilage regeneration
- Biomimetic micro-and nanofibrous scaffold for enhanced cartilage regeneration
- Shim I.K.; Hwang J.H.; Ahn H.J.; Lee S.H.; Lee M.C.; Lee S.J.
- Ewha Authors
- 이승진; 심인경
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Transactions - 7th World Biomaterials Congress
- Biomimetic three-dimensional (3-D) micro-and nanofibrous scaffolds based on collagen nanofibers for chondrocyte culture and cartilage regeneration were investigated. PLGA solution and chitosan solution were homogenized using tween 80 as a emulsifier. PLGA/chitosan microfiber was fabricated by extruding the solution mixture into alkali methanol solution using 0.02mm nozzles. The morphology of fibrous matrices was examined by using a scanning electron microscope (SEM). Results show that micro-and nanofibrous matrix chondrocytes maintained spherical morphology and formed dense layer of cartilaginous tissue.
- 1877040193; 9781877040191
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.