View : 28 Download: 0
Chitosan/PLGA fibrous composite matrix for cartilage regeneration
- Chitosan/PLGA fibrous composite matrix for cartilage regeneration
- Shim I.K.; Hwang J.H.; Lee S.Y.; Cho H.C.; Lee M.C.; Lee S.J.
- Ewha Authors
- 이승진; 심인경
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Transactions - 7th World Biomaterials Congress
- The preparation of biodegradable tissue engineering scaffolds chitosan/ PLGA fibrous composite matrix functions as high biocompatible and bioactive scaffolds for cartilage regeneration was investigated. A 5% solution of chitosan was prepared by dissolving chitosan powder in acetic acid. The chitosan solution was added to PLGA solution and emulsified with tween80. The morphology of fibrous matrices was examined by using a scanning electron microscope (SEM). Biodegradable PLGA/chitosan fibrous composite matrix demonstrated good cellular compatibility and cartilage regenerative potential.
- 1877040193; 9781877040191
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.