View : 20 Download: 0
Application of biocompatible polymeric rods as implants for enhanced cartilage regeneration
- Application of biocompatible polymeric rods as implants for enhanced cartilage regeneration
- Yook Y.J.; Hwang J.H.; Shim I.K.; Lee J.Y.; Lee S.Y.; Ahn H.J.; Lee S.H.; Lee M.C.; Park K.D.; Lee S.J.
- Ewha Authors
- 이승진; 심인경
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Transactions - 7th World Biomaterials Congress
- The implantable polymeric rods were fabricated to obtain high efficacy in cartilage regeneration. These rod-type matrices were anticipated to perform structural tissue supporting activity and enhance extracellular matrix (ECM) formation by releasing specific agents, DHEA-S, in control manner. Differential scanning calorimeter (DSC) was performed to figure out polymer interaction for rods containing polymer mixture. The DSC result demonstrated that there were some interactions between two polymers in the rod consisting polymers mixture.
- 1877040193; 9781877040191
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.