View : 17 Download: 0
Synthesis of apio analogues of neplanocin A as potential inhibitors of S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase.
- Synthesis of apio analogues of neplanocin A as potential inhibitors of S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase.
- Lee J.A.; Yoo B.N.; Choi W.J.; Moon H.R.; Jeong L.S.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nucleic acids research. Supplement (2001)
- Stereoselective synthesis of apio-neplanocin A and its related purine nucleosides which combined the properties of neplanocin A and apio nucleoside was achieved, starting from D-ribose via regioselective hydroxymethylation and ring-closing metathesis (RCM) as key steps. However, all synthesized compounds did not show significant inhibitory activity against S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase, unlike neplanocin A.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.