View : 13 Download: 0
Electric field dependence of the depolarization ratio in the hyper Rayleigh scattering measurement of a poly-γ-benzyl-L-glutamate solution
- Electric field dependence of the depolarization ratio in the hyper Rayleigh scattering measurement of a poly-γ-benzyl-L-glutamate solution
- Hwang J.S.; Wu J.W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- IEEE Nonlinear Optics: Materials, Fundamentals and Applications - Conference Proceedings
- IEEE, Piscataway, NJ, United States
- Assuming the Maxwell-Boltzmann orientational distribution, the variation of depolarization ratios of poly-γ-benzyl-L-glutamate solution in ethylene dichloride is experimentally determined in a hyper Rayleigh scattering method and is compared with the theoretical analysis.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.