View : 49 Download: 0
Polydiacetylenes bearing boronic acid groups as colorimetric and fluorescence sensors for cationic surfactants
- Polydiacetylenes bearing boronic acid groups as colorimetric and fluorescence sensors for cationic surfactants
- Lee S.; Lee K.M.; Lee M.; Yoon J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces
- vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 4521 - 4526
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new polydiacetylene oxyphenylboronic acid (PDA-OPBA-1) bearing group was synthesized and showed diverse colorimetric changes, such as yellow, orange, and red, upon the addition of cationic surfactants at pH 7.4. On the other hand, anionic surfactants and simple ammonium salts did not show any color change. Specifically, color changes to yellow for cetyl trimethylammonium chloride (CTAC), red for dodecyl trimethylammonium bromide (DTAB), orange for benzylcetyldimethylammonium chloride (BCDA), and dark orange for hexadecylpyridium bromide (HDPB) are observed, respectively. Different head groups and alkyl chain lengths of cationic surfactants can be intelligently distinguished via a unique penetration process. © 2013 American Chemical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.