View : 1923 Download: 976
Characterization of Volatile components in Makgeolli, a traditional Korean rice wine, with or without pasteurization, during storage
- Characterization of Volatile components in Makgeolli, a traditional Korean rice wine, with or without pasteurization, during storage
- Park H.-J.; Lee S.M.; Song S.H.; Kim Y.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- 김영석; 이상미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김영석; 이상미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Molecules vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 5317 - 5325
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Changes in the volatile components of unpasteurized and pasteurized makgeolli during 30 days of storage were investigated by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) and GC-olfactometry (GC-O). A total of 11 odor-active compounds such as 3-methyl-1-butanol (isoamyl alcohol), 2-methyl-1-butanol, 2,3-butanediol, butanoic acid, 3-methylbutanoic acid (isovaleric acid), 2-methylbutanoic acid, 3-(methylthio)-1-propanol (methionol), 2-phenylethanol, ethyl decanoate, ethyl dodecanoate, and ethyl tetradecanoate were determined in both the pasteurized and unpasteurized makgeolli during 30 days of storage. Although there were no significant differences in the concentrations of odor-active compounds at the initial storage time, most of odor-active compounds were more significantly increased in unpasteurized makgeolli compared to the pasteurized one during the storage period. © 1996-2013 MDPI AG (Basel, Switzerland).
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 식품공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.