View : 107 Download: 51
Probing dark energy anisotropy
- Probing dark energy anisotropy
- Appleby S.A.; Linder E.V.
- Ewha Authors
- Eric V. Linder
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology vol. 87, no. 2
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Wide area cosmological surveys enable investigation of whether dark energy properties are the same in different directions on the sky. Cosmic microwave background observations strongly restrict any dynamical effects from anisotropy, in an integrated sense. For more local constraints we compute limits from simulated distance measurements for various distributions of survey fields in a Bianchi I anisotropic universe. We then consider the effects of fitting for line of sight properties where isotropic dynamics is assumed (testing the accuracy through simulations) and compare sensitivities of observational probes for anisotropies, from astrophysical systematics as well as dark energy. We also point out some interesting features of anisotropic expansion in Bianchi I cosmology. © 2013 American Physical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Probing dark energy anisotropy.pdf(261.75 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.