View : 179 Download: 0
Brominated aromatic furanones and related esters from the ascidian synoicum sp.
- Brominated aromatic furanones and related esters from the ascidian synoicum sp.
- Won T.H.; Jeon J.-E.; Kim S.-H.; Lee S.-H.; Rho B.J.; Oh D.-C.; Oh K.-B.; Shin J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Natural Products
- Journal of Natural Products vol. 75, no. 12, pp. 2055 - 2061
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Nine new compounds, tris-aromatic furanones (1, 2, 3a, 3b, and 4) and related bis-aromatic diesters (5a, 5b, 6a, and 6b), are described from the ascidian Synoicum sp. collected off the coast of Chuja-do, Korea. The structures of these compounds, designated as cadiolides E and G-I (1-4) and synoilides A and B (5 and 6), were determined by extensive spectroscopic analyses. The absolute configuration at the asymmetric center of cadiolide G (2) was assigned by ECD analysis. Of these new compounds, cadiolide I and the synoilides possess unprecedented carbon skeletons. Several of these compounds exhibited significant inhibition against diverse bacterial strains as well as moderate inhibition against the enzymes sortase A, isocitrate lyase, and Na+/K +-ATPase. © 2012 The American Chemical Society and American Society of Pharmacognosy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.