View : 128 Download: 0
Weak lensing cosmology beyond ACDM
- Weak lensing cosmology beyond ACDM
- Das S.; De Putter R.; V. Linder E.; Nakajima R.
- Ewha Authors
- Eric V. Linder
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics
- Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics vol. 2012, no. 11
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Weak gravitational lensing is one of the key probes of the cosmological model, dark energy, and dark matter, providing insight into both the cosmic expansion history and large scale structure growth history. Taking into account a broad spectrum of physics affecting growth - dynamical dark energy, extended gravity, neutrino masses, and spatial curvature - we analyze the cosmological constraints. Similarly we consider the effects of a range of systematic uncertainties, in shear measurement, photometric redshifts, intrinsic alignments, and the nonlinear power spectrum, on cosmological parameter extraction. We also investigate, and provide fitting formulas for, the influence of survey parameters such as redshift depth, galaxy number densities, and sky area on the cosmological constraints in the beyond-ΛCDM parameter space. Finally, we examine the robustness of results for different fiducial cosmologies. © 2012 IOP Publishing Ltd and Sissa Medialab srl.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.