View : 85 Download: 51
Constraints on f(R) gravity from probing the large-scale structure
- Constraints on f(R) gravity from probing the large-scale structure
- Lombriser L.; Slosar A.; Seljak U.; Hu W.
- Ewha Authors
- Uros Seljak
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology vol. 85, no. 12
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We study cosmological constraints on metric f(R) gravity models that are designed to reproduce the ΛCDM expansion history with modifications to gravity described by a supplementary cosmological freedom, the Compton wavelength parameter B 0. We conduct a Markov chain Monte Carlo analysis on the parameter space, utilizing the geometrical constraints from supernovae distances, the baryon acoustic oscillation distances, and the Hubble constant, along with all of the cosmic microwave background data, including the largest scales, its correlation with galaxies, and a probe of the relation between weak gravitational lensing and galaxy flows. The strongest constraints, however, are obtained through the inclusion of data from cluster abundance. Using all of the data, we infer a bound of B 0<1.1×10 -3 at the 95% C.L. © 2012 American Physical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Constraints on f(R) gravity from probing the large-scale structure.pdf(888.81 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.