View : 148 Download: 0
Improved electrochromic performances of NiO based thin films by lithium addition: From single layers to devices
- Improved electrochromic performances of NiO based thin films by lithium addition: From single layers to devices
- Moulki H.; Park D.H.; Min B.-K.; Kwon H.; Hwang S.-J.; Choy J.-H.; Toupance T.; Campet G.; Rougier A.
- Ewha Authors
- 최진호; 황성주
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 최진호; 황성주
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Electrochimica Acta
- Electrochimica Acta vol. 74, pp. 46 - 52
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Aiming at enhancing the electrochromic properties of anodically colored NiO thin films, lithium doped NiO thin films were grown on FTO/glass substrates, by the pulsed laser deposition (PLD) method. Optimized conditions, namely a room temperature substrate under 10 Pa oxygen pressure were used. Comparison with undoped NiO thin films indicates that lithium doping deteriorates NiO cubic phase (1 1 1) preferred orientation and also induces lattice disorder. The investigation of the electrochromic properties of Li-Ni-O thin films in aqueous liquid electrolyte, 1 M KOH, on the one hand and in hydrophobic lithium conductive ionic liquid, 0.3 M LiTFSI in BMITFSI, on the other hand, demonstrates an improvement in the electrochromic performances with lithium doping. Finally, electrochromic devices built on the association of WO 3 and Li-Ni-O thin films and using the above quoted ionic liquid blended with PMMA as electrolyte are reported. Good electrochromic performances and neutral color are shown. © 2012 Elsevier Ltd.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.