View : 58 Download: 0
Anion effects on crystal structures of Cd II complexes containing 2,2'-bipyridine: Photoluminescence and catalytic reactivity
- Anion effects on crystal structures of Cd II complexes containing 2,2'-bipyridine: Photoluminescence and catalytic reactivity
- Park H.M.; Hwang I.H.; Bae J.M.; Jo Y.D.; Kim C.; Kim H.-Y.; Kim Y.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 1517 - 1522
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Anion effects on structures of Cd II complexes containing 2,2'-bipyridine (2,2'-bpy) ligands have been studied, and compared with ZnII-(2,2'-bpy) complexes. For each anion, different structures have been obtained in both ZnII-(2,2'-bpy) and Cd II-(2,2'-bpy). Polymeric structures of Cd II-2,2'-bpy complexes can be produced by hydrogen bonding interactions as shown in ZnII-2,2'-bpy complexes. In addition, the bigger size of a Cd II ion gives higher coordination numbers forming variety of structures, and it makes that chlorides can act as bridging ligands to form a one-dimensional structure. The compound 5 catalyzed efficiently the transesterification of a variety of esters with methanol, while the rest of the compounds have displayed very slow conversions. In addition, the emission bands of complexes 1, 2, 4, and 6 are blue-shifted compared to the corresponding ligand 2,2'-bpy, whereas 3 and 5 showed the similar emission observed for the ligand. Copyright © 2005 KCSNET.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.