View : 18 Download: 0
LIME mediates immunological synapse formation through activation of VAV
- LIME mediates immunological synapse formation through activation of VAV
- Son M.; Park I.; Lee O.-H.; Rhee I.; Park C.; Yun Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 윤영대; 박인영
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 윤영대; 박인영
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Molecules and Cells
- vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 407 - 414
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Lck Interacting Membrane protein (LIME) was previously characterized as a transmembrane adaptor protein mediating TCR-dependent T cell activation. Here, we show that LIME associates with Vav in response to TCR stimulation and is required for Vav guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) activity for Rac1. Consistent with this finding, actin polymerization at the immunological synapse (IS) was markedly enhanced by overexpression of LIME, but was reduced by expression of a LIME shRNA. Moreover, TCR-mediated cell adhesion to ICAM-1, laminin, or fibro-nectin was downregulated by expression of LIME shRNA. In addition, in the IS, LIME but not LAT was found to localize at the peripheral-supramolecular activation cluster (p-SMAC) where the integrins were previously shown to be localized. Together, these results establish LIME as a transmembrane adaptor protein linking TCR stimulation to IS formation and integrin activation through activation of Vav. © 2012 KSMCB.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.