View : 63 Download: 0
Construction of HgII complexes containing chelating 2,2′-dipyridylamine ligands: Anion effect, photoluminescence and catalytic activities
- Construction of HgII complexes containing chelating 2,2′-dipyridylamine ligands: Anion effect, photoluminescence and catalytic activities
- Lee J.H.; Park H.M.; Jang S.P.; Eom G.H.; Bae J.M.; Kim C.; Kim Y.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Inorganic Chemistry Communications
- vol. 15, pp. 212 - 215
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Five new structures of HgII complexes containing Hdpa ligands have been determined. With halides, tetrahedral HgII is constructed by a Hdpa and two chlorides or bromides, and strong hydrogen bonds between amine hydrogen atoms and halide atoms provide dimeric compounds. With benzoates, distorted octahedral HgII is constructed by a Hdpa and two chelating benzoate ligands, and hydrogen bonding and π-π interactions provide a polymeric compound. With nitrates or perchlorates, two dpa ligands bridge two HgII ions, and counter-anions axially coordinate to HgII ions to form a polymeric compounds. In addition, all five HgII complexes showed the intense emissions at room temperature, which are red-shifted compared to the corresponding ligand. Moreover, 3 and 4 have shown efficient catalytic transesterification recation, while 1, 2 and 5 has displayed a very slow conversion. © 2011 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.