View : 84 Download: 0
A dual-polymer electrochromic device with high coloration efficiency and fast response time: Poly(3,4-(1,4-butylene-(2-ene)dioxy)thiophene)-polyaniline ECD
- A dual-polymer electrochromic device with high coloration efficiency and fast response time: Poly(3,4-(1,4-butylene-(2-ene)dioxy)thiophene)-polyaniline ECD
- Kang J.-H.; Xu Z.; Paek S.-M.; Wang F.; Hwang S.-J.; Yoon J.; Choy J.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- 윤주영; 최진호; 황성주
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 윤주영; 최진호; 황성주
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Chemistry - An Asian Journal
- vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 2123 - 2129
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new dual-polymer electrochromic device (ECD) composed of poly(3,4-(1,4-butylene-(2-ene)dioxy)thiophene) (PBueDOT) and polyaniline (PANI) with a hydrophobic molten salt electrolyte has been developed. To build this system, an alkylenedioxy ring in the BueDOT backbone was expanded to include a strongly electron-donating alkylenedioxy bridge, and the thickness and surface morphology of the corresponding PBueDOT film were controlled systematically. Not only the dual-electrochromic-polymer-electrode system, but also the expanded alkylenedioxy ring in the BueDOT backbone, synergistically improved the electrochromic performance. From the coloration efficiency (CE) value calculations, we found that the CE was enhanced up to 930 cm2 C -1. Furthermore, these ECDs showed an extremely fast response time of less than 80 ms. © 2011 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.