View : 60 Download: 0
Anion effects on the crystal structures of ZnII complexes containing 2,2′-bipyridine: Their photoluminescence and catalytic activities
- Anion effects on the crystal structures of ZnII complexes containing 2,2′-bipyridine: Their photoluminescence and catalytic activities
- Eom G.H.; Park H.M.; Hyun M.Y.; Jang S.P.; Kim C.; Lee J.H.; Lee S.J.; Kim S.-J.; Kim Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 30, no. 9, pp. 1555 - 1564
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Six new structures of ZnII complexes containing 2,2′-bipyridine (2,2′-bpy) ligands have been determined. Halide anions were used as simple coordinating ligands to form a tetrahedral environment around the ZnII ion. Nitrate and benzoate anions were used as chelating ligands to form an octahedral environment. For non-coordinating ClO4- and bridging SO42- anions, three 2,2′-bpy ligands chelate ZnII to form an octahedral environment, and both ClO4- and SO42- anions occupy empty positions between the metal cations for charge balance. Polymeric structures of the ZnII-2,2′-bpy complexes are produced by hydrogen bonding. [Zn(2,2′-bpy)(O2CC 6H5)2] catalyzed efficiently the transesterification reaction of esters with methanol under the neutral conditions, while the remaining compounds showed very slow conversions. © 2011 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.