View : 11 Download: 0
Novel CdII coordination polymers (1-D, 2-D to 3-D) constructed from 1,2-cyclohexanedicarboxylate and various bipyridyl ligands
- Novel CdII coordination polymers (1-D, 2-D to 3-D) constructed from 1,2-cyclohexanedicarboxylate and various bipyridyl ligands
- Kim E.Y.; Park H.M.; Kim H.-Y.; Kim J.H.; Hyun M.Y.; Lee J.H.; Kim C.; Kim S.-J.; Kim Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Molecular Structure
- vol. 994, no. 41277, pp. 335 - 342
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Four CdII-(e,a-cis-1,2-chdc) complexes, [Cd(H 2O)(1,2-chdc)(2,2′-bpy)] 1, [Cd(1,2-chdc)(bpe)]n 2, [Cd2(1,2-chdc)(4,4′-bpy)2]n 3A, and [Cd(H2O)(1,2-chdc)(4,4′-bpy)2]n· 3n(H2O) 3B (1,2-chdc = 1,2-cyclohexanedicarboxylate), with different assistant ligands (2,2′-bipyridine (2,2′-bpy), 1,2-bis(4-pyridyl) ethene (bpe), and 4,4′-bipyridine (4,4′-bpy)) have been synthesized and their structures were determined. Depending on the assistant ligands, the structures and dimensionalities of CdII-(e,a-cis-1,2-chdc) complexes have been varied. Two carboxylates in e,a-cis-1,2-chdc coordinate to Cd II ions in chelating (η1:η1), bridging (η1:η1:μ2), and chelating/bridging (η2:η1:μ2) modes. Photoluminescence study of the compounds 1 and 2 showed that emission spectrum of compound 1 was observed at 348 nm, while relatively weak luminescence was displayed at 516 nm for 2. The thermal stabilities of these complexes were also examined. © 2011 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.