View : 38 Download: 0
Construction, photoluminescence, and catalytic reactivity study of Cd(II) complexes containing amide ligand with hydrogen-bond capable backbone: 1-Dimensional looped chain
- Construction, photoluminescence, and catalytic reactivity study of Cd(II) complexes containing amide ligand with hydrogen-bond capable backbone: 1-Dimensional looped chain
- Lee T.G.; Lee J.H.; Hyun M.Y.; Jang S.P.; Lee H.G.; Kim C.; Kim S.-J.; Kim Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Inorganic Chemistry Communications
- vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 1493 - 1496
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Three new Cd(II) complexes containing 3-bpdb ligands with amide moiety as hydrogen-bond capable backbone, formulated as [Cd(3-bpdb)X2] n (3-bpdb = N,N′-dipyridin-3-ylpyridine-2,6-dicarboxamide, X = Cl (1), Br (2), and I (3)), have been synthesized. All three compounds show 1-dimensional looped chain structures, and intra- and inter-molecular hydrogen bonding interactions provide 2-dimensional sheets. Among three pausible conformers of ligand 3-bpdb, all three halide compounds show only anti-anti conformation to provide 1-dimensional looped chains. In addition, emissions of compounds 1 and 2 were observed at 424 nm and 431 nm, respectively, suggesting that they might be a good candidate for a potential hybrid inorganic-organic photoactive material. Moreover, compounds 1-3 carried out an efficient transesterification of vinyl acetate. © 2010 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.