View : 27 Download: 0
Stochastically ordered subpopulations and optimal burn-In procedure
- Stochastically ordered subpopulations and optimal burn-In procedure
- Cha J.H.; Finkelstein M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- IEEE Transactions on Reliability
- vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 635 - 643
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Burn-in is a widely used engineering method which is adopted to eliminate defective items before they are shipped to customers or put into operation. In the studies of burn-in, the assumption of a bathtub shaped failure rate function is usually employed, and optimal burn-in procedures are investigated. In this paper, however, we assume that the population is composed of two ordered subpopulations, and optimal burn-in procedures are studied in this context. Two types of risks are defined, and an optimal burn-in procedure is studied which minimizes the weighted risks. The joint optimal solutions for the optimal burn-in procedure, which minimizes the mean number of repairs during the field operation, are also investigated. © 2010 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 통계학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.