View : 34 Download: 0
Fluorescent and colorimetric probes for detection of thiols
- Fluorescent and colorimetric probes for detection of thiols
- Chen X.; Zhou Y.; Peng X.; Yoon J.
- Ewha Authors
- 윤주영; Zhou Ying; Chen Xiaoqiang
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Chemical Society Reviews
- vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 2120 - 2135
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Due to the biological importances of thiols, such as cysteine, homocysteine and glutathione, the development of optical probes for thiols has been an active research area in recent few years. This critical review focuses on the fluorescent or colorimetric sensors for thiols according to their unique mechanisms between sensors and thiols, including Michael addition, cyclization with aldehyde, cleavage of sulfonamide and sulfonate ester by thiols, cleavage of selenium-nitrogen bond by thiols, cleavage of disulfide by thiols, metal complexes-oxidation-reduction, metal complexes-displace coordination, nano-particles and others (110 references). © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2010.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.