View : 19 Download: 0
Zinc citrate with alkali metal and ammonium cations: Crystal structure of K4[Zn(Citrate)2]
- Zinc citrate with alkali metal and ammonium cations: Crystal structure of K4[Zn(Citrate)2]
- Kim Y.; Koo H.G.; Shin D.H.; Park L.O.; Lee J.H.; Jang H.G.; Kim C.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Structural Chemistry
- vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 382 - 385
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- In the crystal of K4[Zn(Citrate)2], two citrate anions coordinate Zn(II) cation with octahedral geometry in the [Zn(Citrate)2]4- complex anion, and the charge is balanced by four potassium ions. Crystal data: monoclinic, P21/c, a = 8.502(2) Å, b = 13.210(3) Å, c = 8.942(2) Å, β = 113.132(4)°, V = 923.5(4) Å3, Z = 2, R = 0.0229. © 2010 Pleiades Publishing, Ltd.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.