View : 29 Download: 0
Novel chains constructed from heterotrinuclear units and 1,2-bis(4-pyridyl)ethane formulated as [M2M′(O2CPh)6](bpa) (M = Co, Zn, M′ = Co, Cd): Their catalytic activity
- Novel chains constructed from heterotrinuclear units and 1,2-bis(4-pyridyl)ethane formulated as [M2M′(O2CPh)6](bpa) (M = Co, Zn, M′ = Co, Cd): Their catalytic activity
- Lee Y.M.; Song Y.J.; Poong J.I.; Kim S.H.; Koo H.G.; Lee J.A.; Kim C.; Kim S.-J.; Kim Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Inorganic Chemistry Communications
- vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 101 - 104
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Three novel heterometallic complexes containing two bridging ligands bpa and benzoate, formulated as [M2M′(O2CC6H5]n(bpa)n (bpa = 1,2-bis(4-pyridyl)ethane, M2M′ = Zn2Co (1), Zn2Cd (2), and Co2Cd (3)), have been synthesized. All three compounds show one-dimensional structures containing linear heteronuclear coordination units linked by bridging bpa ligands. Reactivity study of the compounds 1-3 for the transesterification of a variety of esters has shown that they are very efficient and 2 is the best among them. © 2009 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.