View : 144 Download: 0
Mesolamellar phases containing [Fe(CN)6]3- anion
- Mesolamellar phases containing [Fe(CN)6]3- anion
- Vien V.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Materials Science
- Journal of Materials Science vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 552 - 556
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The mesostructured lamellar phases with the general formula [C n H2n+1N(CH3)3]3[Fe(CN)6] (n = 14, 16, 18) were prepared by ion-exchange/precipitation reaction of alkyltrimethylammonium surfactants and K3[Fe(CN)6] complex in aqueous medium. The phases were characterized using powder X-ray diffraction, high-resolution transmission electron microscopy, IR spectroscopy, thermogravimetric, and differential scanning calorimetry means. The results obtained all support a proposed model of crystal structure for these materials, in which the layers are constructed by monolayer of the discrete complex molecules, and the surfactants tails of opposite head groups deeply penetrate and arrange with a tilt angle of 63°. © 2009 Springer Science+Business Media, LLC.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.