View : 82 Download: 0
Syntheses, crystal structures and magnetic properties of coordination polymers Ni(NO2)2 and Ni(4,4′-bipy)(NO2)2
- Syntheses, crystal structures and magnetic properties of coordination polymers Ni(NO2)2 and Ni(4,4′-bipy)(NO2)2
- Vo V.; Kim Y.; Minh N.V.; Hong C.S.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 1150 - 1154
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Two new coordination polymer frameworks Ni(NO2)2 (1) and Ni(4,4′-bipy)(NO2)2 (2) (4,4′-bipy = 4,4′-bipyridine) were synthesized by solvothermal reaction in formamide, and were characterized by elemental analysis, IR spectroscopy, single crystal X-ray diffraction, and magnetic measurement. In compound 1, each Ni2+ ion is linked with four neighboring Ni2+ ions through μ1,3-nitrito bridges forming 2D layered structure. In compound 2, each Ni2+ ion is bridged with six neighboring Ni2+ ions through four μ1,3-nitrito groups and two 4,4′-bipy ligands forming 3D structure. Magnetic measurements show weak ferromagnetism within framework of the two compounds with TN = 19 K (1) and 21 K (2). © 2009 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.